BIG day!

A big big day chez Sato…well at least for On the Lam(b).

Prototypes (for my tech wool project) have arrived!

These are very, very rough drafts.  Next step is to have fit models try them on and make adjustments accordingly. Then the patterns are revised with those new tweaks, and then a proper set of samples is made.   There are a few tweaks I’ve noticed already (the crew neck on the women’s l/s is a bit tight), but overall I’m really really pleased.  What’s really great is that my designer and sewist really hustled to get them done for my Headwaters Relay, and there are bound to be at least a few people out of the several hundred there that I can ask to try on the samples and make comments.

Off to Montana!

This entry was posted in running, wool project and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to BIG day!

1. Kris says:

WOW!!!! That is super exciting. Congrats, they look wonderful.

2. Congratulations – they look fabulous! if you need a short curvy European tester you know where I am!!

3. shazruns says:

Hey Paige they look amazing, good luck in Montana

4. Red Hen says:

You are the perfect model for them. The skirt looks super on you. You’d laugh out loud if you saw it on me. Love the shape of that long top. Congrats! I still can’t figure how you do all you do.

5. Jennifer says:

Congratulations! All of them look awesome and I will be first in line to purchase one of those skirts in the future!

6. Sara Scheck says:

If you need a tester I’m in! I’m allergic to nylon so I am always looking for something that doesn’t have nylon. Samples look good!

7. plustenner says:

how exciting! they look fabulous

8. From Meri: This gave me chills! I LOVE every single piece. Cannot wait until these are available for purchase. I’m forwarding to Geno right now. This will make his day : )

9. Pingback: Runners: Physical Therapy NOT Just For Serious Injuries | ironphysicaltherapy